The Study/Home Office has been painted with Glass Slipper and the Catwalk from Provenza's Uptown Chic series has been installed.
The first step in redoing the filing cabinet was to take all the old hardware off and to fill in the holes. I used metal epoxy. I did not enjoy working with it, but all in all it was easier than I thought it would be.
I left one hole unfilled for the new hardware.
When they laid the flooring they brought the newly polished Table Top back. I just love my Volga Blue Granite.
Volga Blue
The first step in redoing the filing cabinet was to take all the old hardware off and to fill in the holes. I used metal epoxy. I did not enjoy working with it, but all in all it was easier than I thought it would be.
I left one hole unfilled for the new hardware.
When they laid the flooring they brought the newly polished Table Top back. I just love my Volga Blue Granite.
Volga Blue
The bedrock of this stone is actually a very light grey – despite its overall black appearance. What gives it its black color is the vast amounts of black mineral deposits that make up over 80% of this stones mass. These black mineral deposits can range in color from a very dark grey, through to pure black. They are usually dense and well defined – which gives an effect that almost looks like shattered glass.
However despite the black minerals making up the bulk of this stone, it is the stunning blue mineral deposits that give this stone its name. And boy are they stunning!
They can range in shade from a deep and dark navy blue, through to a super bright almost sky blue color. Depending upon the density of the minerals in these sections they can actually be pearlescent. This means that they will look slightly metallic in color, and will display a range of shades of blue




What a pretty table!! I just love granite.
ReplyDeleteJan, Wag 'n Woof Pets