Sep 2, 2019

Cruising to Cozumel

 August 29th we left the Port of Mobile for Cozumel.  Bo and I got to stand on our own private balcony to watch us sail away. I LOVED having a suite with a balcony.  We actually got to board early so I managed to get a swim in before it got to crowded and the music got to loud. We mainly hung out on our balcony or in our room just chilling. We did visit Serenity but it isn't very nice on this ship. Just some deck chairs and a hot tub and a little bit quieter than the main pool area but it's next to the kids sea camp.

I also did the spa tour later that day, but didn't win any prizes.  So this is pretty much Thursday.

 L short for Elfreda left the most charming animals on the bed. Friday was an Elephant. L took excellent care of us and I really enjoyed getting to know her.

 And Friday was a lovely Sea Day sunny and just beautiful. Bo and I drank our coffee on the balcony and watched the sunrise. And one of the other pluses of getting up early was I had the pool to myself for a lovely 30 minute swim. Sorry I missed getting a photo of the sunrise. I didn't think about grabbing the phone until after I was already sitting down with my coffee and I didn't want to bother getting up. Bo has some more pictures so it's possible he captured it.

I explored the ship some, this is Cleopatra's Bar, and attended a Shopping in Cozumel Seminar (I left early for the next event) the  Ladies Pamper Party. There weren't very many activities I was interested in, and the few there were in the day time were usually scheduled at the same time or very close together. And a lot of the evening activities we would have been interested in attending were way past our bed time. This was Elegant Evening so we dressed up to eat in the Jubilee Dining Room (don't worry you will get to see some very good pictures of this)  And that was pretty much our Friday other than sitting out on our balcony reading and chilling out. My favorite thing Friday was our picture session. But I also enjoyed the Comedian we went to see he was really funny @ the PG version of his act, I wish we could have caught the R rated act he did later that night.

I took tons of pictures in Cozumel so that will be a separate post.  From your only slightly sunburned  ~Alasandra


2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a nice relaxing trip. We can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was lots of fun, but I am totally wiped out and have to go grocery shopping today, getting a late start as I just unpacked.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.