Sep 2, 2019

Desire Never Changes by Penny Jordan

Desire Never ChangesDesire Never Changes by Penny Jordan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I actually enjoyed this a rich heiress discovers that not only is her fiancee cheating on her he was only interested in her due to her Father's money, so she seduces a hot photographer who is hurt when he thinks she only wants him for the pictures of her he can take. When he finds out the truth she has already left the hotel and the witch (the woman the fiance was cheating with) behind the reception desk claims she doesn't know her name or how to reach her.

Years later when he sees her picture in the paper when her Father is named Ambassador he blackmails her into marrying him and after many misunderstandings they discover they are "in love" with each other. Did I mention the photographer is filthy rich.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.