Sep 24, 2019

Entry Way Additions and Starting on the Study (May 2019)

I wanted to make the entryway more inviting so in addition to the shelf I added a tall vase and some flowers. With just the white flowers it was sort of blah.

So I added these teal and lilac blossoms to it.

The teal matches the rug and the lilac works well with the tiles in the shelf and the Glass Slippers (violet neutral) paint used the in Study.

I love the muted silver of the vase, it gives it a hint of sparkle but doesn't show fingerprints.

The teal flowers have a hint of lilac on them.


I used the left over white flowers in the Family Room they looks wonderful against the teal wall.

I am going to redo one of the file cabinets. I needed to pick out the paper for the shelves. Here were my original choices. I decided to ditch the middle 3.

But I fiddled around with a few combinations before I found the paper I wound up using.

On the other hand I found the hardware right away. I wanted to make sure it fit so I tried it out on the drawer. I also have the paint all ready to get started. I choose a paint and primer in one. The color is Surf.
This is a close up of the knob I will be using.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.