I used to refer to this as the Utility Room but with the makeover I have upgraded it to Laundry Room. The Color I choose for it is Glass Slippers they categorize it as a violet neutral. This is how Valspar describes it.
The trim is going to be painted gray. And I will be putting shelf paper in the pantry.
And Bo finally put the light switch in the laundry room. It's so nice to have the light switch in the same room, it got aggravating having to open the door to turn on the light if I forgot to turn in it on before I went in there
OK, got the trim painted, shelf paper not up yet but I love the trim with the floor. I also picked up this stainless steel garbage can. ~Alasandra
- Dusty Lilac (Lowe's: 1003-8A Glass Slippers / Ace: VR061C Twilight Bloom / Independent: V077-3 Twilight Bloom)
- Healing and peace. Looking for a sanctuary for inner peace, holistic healing and spirituality. We draw from a mix of eastern and western influences to find our balance.
The trim is going to be painted gray. And I will be putting shelf paper in the pantry.
And Bo finally put the light switch in the laundry room. It's so nice to have the light switch in the same room, it got aggravating having to open the door to turn on the light if I forgot to turn in it on before I went in there
OK, got the trim painted, shelf paper not up yet but I love the trim with the floor. I also picked up this stainless steel garbage can. ~Alasandra





No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.