We decided to enclose the kitchen a bit more. One of the big pluses in my opinion is I no longer have to paint the kitchen and Family Room the same color.
So far the month of May Bo was hard a work building the wall and doing the wiring.
I like still having pass throughs into the kitchen. I can see out the kitchen window and we get some light from it in the Family Room.
I did this for my Mom so she could get an idea of how the kitchen would look.
Bo moved the light switch for the laundry room into the laundry room.
And the window got some special attention.
It was a MESS for awhile but so worth it in the end.
Mercier's Cabinet and Woodworking built my cabinets and they did an excellent job. And Kevin Wade was able to come out the same day they installed the cabinets to measure for my countertop. I got Whitewashed Cypress and choose to have finger pulls instead of hardware.
I love having my refrigerator built in.
And am really enjoying the new stainless steel appliances.
I really like my Microwave. It's just the right height to make it easy for me to get things in and out. My Microwave is a Convection Oven too, so I haven't actually used my oven much, pretty much everything fits in the microwave.. Although I really like my oven the few times I have used it.
And I LOVE this cabinet above the microwave. It makes getting my cookware out so much easier.
In fact I love everything about my cabinets.
I got a new can opener, that goes better with the new color scheme.
And my counter top. It's Volga Blue and I just love it, it has so much color in it, grays, blacks, silvers, bronze, blue, green even a hint of purple. Pictures don't do it justice, this is one granite you really need to see in person to appreciate. The granite countertops were installed by W.E. Wade Tile Company they will be coming out to install LVP flooring in the Family Room soon. If you think it looks good now just wait till you see it with the backsplash. The tile and the granite really look awesome together. And I love the plug in's that are where the backsplash will be Kevin Wade suggested them and they are great. I was going to loose a plug in because of the microwave cabinet and thanks to Kevin I didn't I actually gained one. And you CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY PLUG INS IN THE KITCHEN.
So far the month of May Bo was hard a work building the wall and doing the wiring.
I like still having pass throughs into the kitchen. I can see out the kitchen window and we get some light from it in the Family Room.
I did this for my Mom so she could get an idea of how the kitchen would look.
Bo moved the light switch for the laundry room into the laundry room.
And the window got some special attention.
It was a MESS for awhile but so worth it in the end.
Mercier's Cabinet and Woodworking built my cabinets and they did an excellent job. And Kevin Wade was able to come out the same day they installed the cabinets to measure for my countertop. I got Whitewashed Cypress and choose to have finger pulls instead of hardware.
I love having my refrigerator built in.
And am really enjoying the new stainless steel appliances.
I really like my Microwave. It's just the right height to make it easy for me to get things in and out. My Microwave is a Convection Oven too, so I haven't actually used my oven much, pretty much everything fits in the microwave.. Although I really like my oven the few times I have used it.
And I LOVE this cabinet above the microwave. It makes getting my cookware out so much easier.
In fact I love everything about my cabinets.
I got a new can opener, that goes better with the new color scheme.
And my counter top. It's Volga Blue and I just love it, it has so much color in it, grays, blacks, silvers, bronze, blue, green even a hint of purple. Pictures don't do it justice, this is one granite you really need to see in person to appreciate. The granite countertops were installed by W.E. Wade Tile Company they will be coming out to install LVP flooring in the Family Room soon. If you think it looks good now just wait till you see it with the backsplash. The tile and the granite really look awesome together. And I love the plug in's that are where the backsplash will be Kevin Wade suggested them and they are great. I was going to loose a plug in because of the microwave cabinet and thanks to Kevin I didn't I actually gained one. And you CAN NEVER HAVE TO MANY PLUG INS IN THE KITCHEN.


















No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.