Dec 13, 2010

My Review of Hummingbird Nature Hook

Originally submitted at CSN Stores


Garden accent items are second to none. The handcrafted detail and durable paints make these items decorative and functional, lasting a lifetime. Add a touch of elegance to any patio or garden by choosing one of the many designs and items available.


Unique Gift Brings Smiles
By Alasandra from Ocean Springs, MS on 12/13/2010
5out of 5
I ordered 4 of the Hummingbird Nature Hooks to hang on the Hummingbird Cottage. They are very attractive and add a unique touch. I am very thankful I had the opportunity to review this product.
The Hummingbird Nature Hook
thumbnail
Tags: Picture of Product, Using Product
The Hummingbird Cottage
thumbnail
Tags: Using Product
Visit Flowers on Friday to see my original review of this product and more pictures of the Hummingbird Cottage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.