Father George's "Favorite Seafood Sin" This is our most popular dish, named for a local pastor who adores it!A combination of shrimp, crabmeat and crawfish tails in a SPICY cheddarcheese sauce on top of a thin layer of pasta and baked to perfection
Sandra's Place ~ Favorite recipes, reading list, book reviews, gardening tips and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Dec 11, 2010
Lagniappe Restaurant in Ocean Springs
I had the chance to attend a Christmas Party at Lagniappe. The Restaurant is inside an old house and it was beautifully decorated for Christmas. The food was delicious. They had a lovely buffet. My favorite dish was the.............
It was really yummy and I would love to have it again soon. I also enjoyed the very cute and extremely tasty red velvet cookies with cream cheese frosting. I am hoping to have the opportunity to eat there again in the near future. I meet Patsy and she is really sweet and works overtime to make sure everything is very "special". I had a lovely time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.