Dec 13, 2010

My Review of Butterfly Meadow Kitten Cookie Jar

Originally submitted at CSN Stores
A sculpted kitty forms the lid atop this charming cookie jar. The bottom bears a sculpted tulip motif.
Features:
  • Kitten cookie jar
  • Butterfly Meadow collection
  • Crafted of fine porcelain
  • Dishwasher safe
  • Overall dimensions: 11...

Gorgeous Cookie Jar
By Alasandra from Ocean Springs, MS on 12/13/2010
5out of 5
I have added it to my cookie jar collection and I have to say it is my very favorite. It is a really pretty cookie jar and with it's pretty pastel colors it is sure to look good in every home. I was given the opportunity to review this product.
You can see the Butterfly Meadow Kitten Cookie Jar as well as additional cookie jars in my collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.