Dec 13, 2010

My Review of Cornerstone Wall Lantern in White

Originally submitted at CSN Stores

Features:
  • One light wall lantern
  • Cornerstone collection
  • White finish
  • Clear seed glass shade
  • Transitional style
  • For outdoor use
  • Assembly required


Specifications:
  • Nuvo provides one year warranty

You Light Up My Life
By Alasandra from Ocean Springs, MS on 12/13/2010
5out of 5
I purchased 4 of these lights to go on the exterior of my house and they have really improved the house's appearance. They look attractive and provide good lighting. According to my husband they were easy to install. I received a credit toward the purchase of this product.
The House Looks So Much Better
thumbnail
Tags: Using Product
You can read my in depth review and see better pictures of this product at my post CSN Stores to The Rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.