Oct 14, 2018

The Cabinets

 The cabinets were custom built by Mercier's Cabinet and Woodworking, Inc. I love my shelves by the sink, it allows me to personalize the kitchen a little.

 This is the cabinet for the refrigerator.

 It really made my kitchen look so much better.

 I actually don't have much wall space in the kitchen.

 Once the cabinets are in, it's going to be about 96% cabinets if not more.

 I really just have wall space over the window and over the door to the laundry room.

 It's funny how a microwave cabinet and a refrigerator cabinet can actually make your kitchen look bigger.

And I was really lucky the cabinet guy and the granite guy are located next to each other and they often work together. The granite guy was able to come out and get the measurements he needed right after they installed the cabinets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.