Oct 20, 2018

Dining Room Wall, Laundry Room Pantry, and Outside

 This is the Dining Room the top half is Emerald Ice and the Bottom half is Flood Tide, there will be a Chair Rail in Urban Sunrise once Bo is finished.

 I decided to put shelf paper on the shelves in the Laundry Room Pantry.  I found this gray and white pattern that I thought went well with both the Glass Slippers, Flood Tide and Urban Sunrise.

 I also found these neat baskets with the teal and gray and they are so handy I keep my cleaning supplies in one and I can just pick the basket up and carry it to where I need them without having to spend time gathering up what I need. I also have my cleaning towels in one. And I love the Simplehuman  Pet Food Storage Container. I got an X-large for the dogs food and it's wonderful. There is a scoop for scooping out the dog food it attaches to the top with a magnet and it truly is air tight. The dogs eat the food at the bottom with the same pleasure they show when I first open a bag.

I really need to get one for the cat food. Bo did a good job on spacing the shelves and I have it pretty well organized.

 I used the granite from where they cut my cooktop out for a small table outside.

 Eventually I need to find something better for a base and to get it smoothed out and polished. It's the perfect size for me to sit my coffee on in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.