Nov 15, 2020

Master Bedroom Closet Imporvements & Laundry Room Update

 

The Master Bedroom Closet is so much better with the improvements Bo Made. And I am making more use of the top shelf. 


I got several nice totes at Marshall's when they opened back up. I am able to store some of my seasonal clothes in them. Right now they have my shorts in them.


I got this lovely shawl last year for Mother's Day so I was happy to get it out for the cooler weather. See the butterflies in the pattern. My daughter in-law Katie is a very gifted crocheter. 


I also found this laundry basket. I am really enjoying it as it takes up less room then the plastic one I had, looks nicer and holds just as much clothing.


I am also liking the shelves Bo added to our closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.