Nov 24, 2020

Julian of Macedon (Dark Hunters) by Sherrilyn Kenyon (Goodreads Author) Fantasy Lover

Julian of Macedon (Dark Hunters)Julian of Macedon by Sherrilyn Kenyon
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

This is the same book as Fantasy Lover. Which I had read in 2008. When I first started reading it I didn't realize I had actually read it before, as I am used to stories being partially told in someone else's book, for example Kyrian is mentioned in this book. And this is being marketed as a NEW book, as well as originally being published with a different title. But the more I read the more I was convinced I had actually read the book. Since I blog about the books I have read as well as review here I searched the blog for Julian of Macedon and came up with the info about Fantasy Lover. So I am feeling slightly ripped off. If you haven't read Fantasy Lover then you'll enjoy the book and it's well worth the read. If you have read Fantasy Lover then it's the same book and you can skip it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.