Mar 29, 2020

The Land Of Maybe by Sandra Field

The Land Of MaybeThe Land Of Maybe by Sandra Field
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

After being dumped by Tony Marya doesn't trust rich men, so when her sister falls for a rich man she heads home to put an end to the romance, but on the ferry she meets Craig Huntingdon a rich man determined to prevent his brother from marrying a gold digger. Too bad he falls for Marya on the ferry over.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Starting your promotion before your book goes live will give you a head start. Start with teaser, trailer, beta readers, editing and marketing. I can help with creating a book trailer for free ! I love book trailers usabookreviewers.com can help with getting reviews to give your book a proper launch. Down the line, try bookbub for marketing.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.