Crooked River by Douglas PrestonMy rating: 1 of 5 stars
I had been looking forward to reading Crooked River, I will not finish this book I HATE IT!!! and will never read another Preston & Child book again. COPS SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED TO MURDER OUR PETS for playing with evidence. A LIVING BEING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN HUMAN REMAINS and I don't care that the dog killer was the dog's owner that makes it worse. SLIGO SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MURDERED FOR PLAYING. It wasn't his fault his stupid owner took him to a crime scene off leash. COPS SHOULD NOT BE KILLING OUR PETS.
View all my reviews
writing a book is an intensely creative process. Your creative juices may burn out, occupational hazard. We all need time to rejuvenate every once in a while. I try to do very boring and mundane stuff like book marketing to reignite my passion for writing. I bang on bookbub's doors to take in my book and having 100+ reviews helps, so use usabookreviewers.com I also do my own interior formatting, hate it
ReplyDelete