Feb 24, 2019

Family Room - Flooring

Our cement underfloor was mostly OK so they didn't have to do anything to it before laying the LVP.

Kevin Wade from W. E Wade Tile laid the flooring and he did an outstanding job.

And it didn't take him long at all.

I love how well it goes with the color of the walls.

I have had it for 6 months now and it still looks as nice as the day Kevin laid it and that's with 2 dogs 4 cats and 2 grandkids "walking" on it.

It looks and feels like real wood for those of you wondering. The Cat Walk (that's the name of the color) is a nice shading of gray and greige. For those of you not up on your colors Greige is simply beige + gray. And it looks awesome with my tile which is mostly greige. The LVP is Provenza's Uptown Chic series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.