Nov 9, 2018

Small Additions to the Kitchen & Porch


I love my Microwave Convection Oven, and my Microwave cabinet. I am also able to use the crocheted towel my Grandmother Agnes made for me. It looks really nice with the Emerald Ice walls.


I am enjoying my spice shelf.

I got a fruit basket.

And a black can opeaner.

I have had this for awhile, but it goes in my new kitchen perfectly.

I love my spoon rest.

I love the top tray on the dishwasher, it's perfect for putting lids and other small things.


I actually decided to relocate the coffee maker over here and I love the little teapot and the canister I got to hold the teabags.

I really like the paper towel holder too.

My utensil drawer.

This is the cutout from where the cook top went. It makes a perfect table for my porch, one day I am going to get them to smooth out the edges and I am going to find a better base for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.