Brief Cases by Jim ButcherMy rating: 5 of 5 stars
I prefer real books do I didn't read the ebook (I detest ebooks)
Love these short stories two of my favorites were Bigfoot On Campus and Zoo Day.
Bigfoot on Campus has Harry once again visiting Irwin at his Father's request (his Father is Bigfoot). It was neat getting to see Irwin grow up in the 3 short stories included in the book, this time the Son of Bigfoot has gotten himself into a real pickle he is in love with a White Court Vampire, and her Father is furious that she didn't kill him when she feed for the first time. This time Harry may not be able to save him on his own.
Zoo Day was possibly my favorite as we get Mouse's POV as well as Maggie and Harry's each of the three had their own "monster" to deal with. Mouse's POV also hints that something sinister is after Harry and Maggie. I can't help but wonder if Mouse's brother will be foolish enough to come back.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.