Roses, these are blooming now and are very lovely. They bloom several times a year.
Lantana with a Butterfly for your viewing pleasure. It is also putting on a show right now. I love Fall so many of my favorite flowers are blooming.
A pencil sketch of a Cape Honeysuckle. The picture was out of focus so this is my way of fixing it. I have been very pleased with how often it blooms.
The roof of the Hummingbird Cottage.
The Cuphea, this is another plant that blooms in Fall and Spring, it looks lovely blooming with the Goldenrod and Blue Sage now.
Coral Bean it is a native plant and only blooms in the Spring (April) during the summer the seed pods are interesting especially when they burst open and display the red beans inside, right now they are just a mass of green leaves and it dies back in the winter.
More shots of the Butterfly visiting the Lantana.
~Alasandra











No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.