Toxic Prey by John SandfordMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
As always I loved the characters but ... first, we are asked to believe that this virus is so lethal it necessitates locking innocent civilians including children in a church pretty much to die and burning private property as well as public property of historical value. Then we are supposed to believe that Letty and her boyfriend survived being infected with it.
View all my reviews
Hi there! Since you mentioned Terhune’s books, I thought this might be the best place to respond. As the books are so old, and many are out of print, you can find them on EBay pretty regularly. You can also find many of the books for free on Kindle. Please let us know if you do, I’d love to hear your thoughts.
ReplyDeleteWe certainly will I will look for them on Kindle if my librarian can't find one in print for me. As you can see from this blog I read pretty much everything.
ReplyDelete