Aug 27, 2024

Triple Cross (Alex Cross, #30)

Triple Cross (Alex Cross, #30)Triple Cross by James Patterson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I obviously missed a few as I had not heard of M before. Honestly, it had gotten to the point where they all seemed the same, I'm glad to see Patterson has rediscovered his writing mojo and delivered a book full of surprises.

Entire families are being murdered and crime author Tulle seems to know more than he should but is he the killer or is he being framed by disgruntled ex-employees? Or is the answer even more bizarre only Cross and Sampson can answer that.

Meanwhile, Bree was hired to investigate a fashion designer, and when the designer and those close to her wind up dead Bree suspects the person who hired her was behind it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.