Aug 5, 2022

Dog on It (A Chet and Bernie Mystery, #1)

Dog on It (A Chet and Bernie Mystery, #1)Dog on It by Spencer Quinn
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I guess I expected Chet to be more like my dog Fenris. I was frustrated with how easily he was distracted and annoyed that Bernie seemed to be extremely dense especially when it came to communicating with Chet.

Really Chet when the chain was clinking behind you couldn't you have picked it up in your mouth and ran with it!!!

Also annoyed that apparently Chet isn't neutered and is allowed to run lose. That Chet isn't micro-chipped and that when he goes missing his owner (Bernie) who is supposed to be a PI does very little to find him. In fact he would have been murdered at the animal shelter if it hadn't been for the reporter recognizing him.

It seems that dumb luck plays a huge role in Bernie and Chet's survival as well as in solving the case.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.