Sparring Partners by John GrishamMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
I wish I could rate the individual stories instead of the entire book.
"Homecoming" would have gotten 4 stars. I enjoyed catching up with Jake Brigance and Harry Rex. Their client is Mack Stafford (I remembered him from a previous boo where he was mentioned) who wants to come home from his life on the run. Unfortunately a vindictive Father in law ruins his plans.
"Strawberry Moon" would have got 1 star, I didn't like it at all Cody didn't deserve to be executed for being part of a home invasion, as a young boy. He and his brother were just trying to find food and get money for shelter.
"Sparring Partners" would have gotten 3 stars. Diantha Bradshaw manages to steal the tobacco settlement from her law partners.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.