May 2, 2022

Three Debts Paid (Daniel Pitt, #5)

Three Debts Paid (Daniel Pitt, #5)Three Debts Paid by Anne Perry
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Two women and a man are murdered and their pointing finger taken by someone the press has labeled the Rainy Day Slasher. Miriam is in charge of their autopsies.

In what seems to be an unrelated matter Daniel is defending his old university professor Nicholas Wolford against charges of assault against the man who accused him of plagiarism. It seems a straightforward case as the other man deliberately provoked Wolford and took the first swing. And the charges of plagiarism are easy enough for Daniel to prove false.

Daniel realizes his feelings for Miriam are more than friendship even though she is a number of years older than him (honestly I think this is disgusting as she is old enough to be his Mother). I don't know why Anne Perry made her so much older than Daniel.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.