I started the process back in December 2017. We added highlights to my hair and achieved a dark blond. I thought it looked rather nice. I also had my hair cut shorter.
I resisted going lighter for ages, but I actually enjoy the lighter color as I can go longer between hair appointments. I also changed my shampoo and conditioner to help with the lighter hair, one of my favorites so far is Rusk.
Feb 8, 2018 I continued with the highlights and shorter hair. As you can see it's getting lighter.
I resisted going lighter for ages, but I actually enjoy the lighter color as I can go longer between hair appointments. I also changed my shampoo and conditioner to help with the lighter hair, one of my favorites so far is Rusk.
Feb 8, 2018 I continued with the highlights and shorter hair. As you can see it's getting lighter.
And now in August we have...
Grey hair.







I've been highlighting my hair for a while to blend in with the grey. So far I'm not very grey yet but I like doing the highlights. Eventually the highlights will stop when there is more grey than brown.
ReplyDeleteCindy