This basket was a Housewarming Gift when we moved here over 25+ years ago. The flowers were looking a bit worn though so I went to Michaels and got some new in the color scheme I am using. The garnet red, dusty lilac, icy green, white and indigo echo the color palette I choose to use for the Kitchen and Dining Room.
This vase is new and the left over flowers when in it. I thought of leaving it on the dining room table but it wasn't very practical as we use the table frequently and it was in the way.
I had to arrange the flowers in the basket several times before getting it right.
On the other hand the flowers in the vase came together perfectly first try. And the vase looks great in this corner. The table it's on is going to be painted the Tempered Gray from my color scheme.
This vase is new and the left over flowers when in it. I thought of leaving it on the dining room table but it wasn't very practical as we use the table frequently and it was in the way.
I had to arrange the flowers in the basket several times before getting it right.
On the other hand the flowers in the vase came together perfectly first try. And the vase looks great in this corner. The table it's on is going to be painted the Tempered Gray from my color scheme.









No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.