Bamboo silverware tray for my drawers.
I got a fruit basket.
Bo got me the Arthur Court paper towel holder for Christmas, and I already had the Lemon & Butterfly Trivet and Utensil Holder.
I think the Lenox spoon rest goes nicely with them.
I love my new dishwasher the third rack is very handy.
Item # 836312 Model # SHPM78W55N
It holds a lot and it is very quiet, most of the time I wouldn't know it was on if it wsn't for the red dot on the floor when the dishwasher is operating.
I found this Canister and Tea Pot at Tuesday Morning, I am going to keep Bo's tea in it.The pattern is Herbs de Provence
I'll probably move the knives and put them next to the cook top. I love my little froggy sponge holder I have had it forever. I think he will be sticking around.












No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.