Jun 6, 2018

First Meal Cooked ~ Kitchen Remodel

 I got this dish drain that sets inside my sink. It's very handy for unloading the dishwasher and stows away nicely under the sink when it's not in use. The faucet is KOHLER K-15253-4-CP Coralais Kitchen Sink Faucet, Polished Chrome, it matches the faucets in the Master Bath. I love their sleek design.


 The Oven with the cooktop over it.

 The Kitchen Hood, I love the lights.



 The stainless steel sink is nice and deep.


 Loving my refrigerator, it is small but it has room for everything I need. You just have to think about where to put stuff. And the freezer holds a ton of stuff.

 My dishwasher is really, really quiet.


I can't wait to show you the tile backsplash.


And the very first meal I cooked in the Oven. ~Alasandra

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.