Sep 19, 2017

April Garden @ Home

Snapdragons are such happy flowers. I got these on sale last fall and they made it through our very mild winter and were blooming in April.

Coral Bean it is a native plant I got from the Pascagoula River Audubon Center a few years ago.

This is another native plant, but it has never done very well. It's a Sweet Shrub.

My herb bed, when it looked nice and tidy. Everything has bolted now and I think the Fennel may be dead, we got an awful lot of rain this summer, it didn't seem to like it.

We planted some apple trees, one died but we got an apple off one. It was kinda tart, but I think we picked it too early, we didn't want it to break the branch.

Roses my Daddy gave me.

Cape Honeysuckle, the hummingbirds love it.


Cuphea

And another native plant Whirling Butterflies aka Gaura lindheimeri

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.