OK, here is the owls I promised awhile back. I reposted so if anyone missed it they can read Part I
This is a BabyOwl, they are pretty big now (there are two) and they can move around some from branch to branch and tree to tree although they aren't really flying yet.
They are sort of hard to spot, Captain Benny pointed them out to me the first time.
This is probably the best picture of them.
I was really excited to get to see them in person as I had been following them on Facebook ever since they hatched
I also got to see Mom Owl as I stuck around long enough to see her come feed them.
This picture was taken through the telescope.
It started getting dark so the quality of the pictures started deteriorating.
This platform is where the Owl Nest was, the Ospreys are using it now. ~Alasandra



No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.