Sandra's Place ~ Favorite recipes, reading list, book reviews, gardening tips and anything else that strikes my fancy.
Feb 10, 2011
Dinning with Alasandra
Bo took me to The Olive Garden for my birthday. I had Asiago Ravioli with Chicken, it's a new dish that is available for a limited time. It was delicious and I hope they decide to keep it on their menu. For dessert I tried the Dolcini - my choices (you get 3) were Chocolate Mousse with Dark Chocolate Cookie Crust • Strawberry & White Chocolate Cream Cake and Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse & Caramel Cream. The Dark Chocolate Cake with Chocolate Mousse & Caramel Cream was my favorite. Maybe I'll have it again and try the other two next time I visit The Olive Garden.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.