Apr 16, 2023

The Two Minute Rule by Robert Crais

The Two Minute RuleThe Two Minute Rule by Robert Crais
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I enjoyed getting to know Max Holman, I didn't expect to like him as he was in prison for robbing banks and he was a druggie at the time he robbed banks. But he turned his life around when he was in jail and when you discover he was caught because he stopped to save a man's life it's easy to see how FBI agent Katherine Pollard fell in love with him and why she was willing to help him find out who killed his son.

The book also had many twists and turns in figuring out who killed Richard Holman, and why. It was easy to see how Max and Katherine thought it was one guy only to discover later that it wasn't him and that the real 5th man was someone they hadn't even considered.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.