Mar 13, 2022

Quicksilver by Dean Koontz (Goodreads Author)

QuicksilverQuicksilver by Dean Koontz
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I liked it but...if you have read Odd Thomas you have read this book and it's rather annoying how Quinn Quicksilver can't manage to do anything without his "fiancee's help" And honestly who announces that your getting married the moment they meet a guy. Bridget is annoying in the extreme. In fact the only character I really liked was Bridget's grandfather, Sparky Rainking. Given time I might have liked Panthea but she was introduced toward the end of the book so I didn't really have a chance to get to know her character.

So orphaned Quinn has the government after him because of his DNA he meets up with Bridget (who has the same DNA) and her grandfather who are also on the run. They manage to avoid the bad guys (government agents) destroy the evil Nihilim they come across, and free the girls from the orphanage who are being used as sex slaves, after they join forces with Panthea.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.