Feb 28, 2022

Dining with Mom ~Eat Drink Love Catering

First off we have a picture of me and Mom after we got our hair fixed at Today's Hair. Big thanks to Bunny for taking the picture and for Lisa and Susan for the fabulous hair styles. 



We went to Eat Drink Love Catering, while I have been here before they have changed locations and I really like the new place. Lovely views of the back bay. 


We would have eaten outside if it had been a bit warmer. We got the Croque Monsieur for $12 On house made brioche with ham, & béchamel. There was lots of ham and it was very filling and tasty. My Mom who has trouble walking didn't have any trouble getting inside, so I hope to take her back again when the weather is nicer.



 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking us along your outing with your Mom (she looks wonderful!). Enjoy your time with her. My Mom passed away last year and I miss her.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.