The Butler by Danielle SteelMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
Honestly it seemed rushed. Abandoned by their Father Javier turns to a life of crime in Argentina while Joachim accompanies his Mother and Step-Father to France. After his Step-Father's death he uses his inheritance to attend Butler school in England and only returns to France when his employers die and he is out of work. Wanting to be near his Mother he takes a job in France with Olivia. Then Javier shows up and is killed by the police. Fearing that Javier's associates will mistake him for Javier (they are mirror twins) Joachim abandons his Mother and Olivia and returns to England.
Then his Mother dies and he hooks up with Olivia. Like I said rushed. I think the story would have been more interesting if it had been about his Mother Liese.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.