A Darker Reality by Anne PerryMy rating: 2 of 5 stars
I found it rather slow going.
Elena is in America with her parents to visit her Mother's family for their 60th anniversary. She barely knows her Grandparents on her Mother's side, and is dismayed to find they seem to be pro-Nazi.
On the night of the party Elena takes photographs and a photo she takes is key to proving her Grandfather innocent of the murder of Lila who died during the party. But later Elena realizes that her Grandfather changed the time on the clock and therefore the photograph is a lie. She confronts him and he takes an overdose of his heart medication. His death allows the fiction of his innocence to continue.
In all honesty I wouldn't have enjoyed the book at all if it hadn't been for Allenby. I hope to see him in future books.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.