High Stakes by Iris JohansenMy rating: 4 of 5 stars
We get a host of new characters added to the Eve universe.
I know Kaskov is supposed to be a villain, but I have always been rather fond of him (for those of you who have forgotten he is Cara Delaney's Grandfather) and in this side while he is manipulating everything to his advantage he also saves a young pianist life.
Lara has been a pawn in her Father and Volkov's games, but her time is running out as Volkov is determined that this Trial will kill her. If she survives the Trial her Father has agreed to give her to Volkov as his sex toy. But Kaskov has other plans he hires Logan Tanner to extract Lara and her Mother Maria from Russia and to keep them safe from Volkov
And Tanner has his own reasons to want Volkov dead. When Tanner and Lara team up there is fireworks and everything seems possible including a fairy tale happy ever after for the musical prodigy.
View all my reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.