Mar 24, 2021

Master Bedroom Closet and Laundry Room

 

I liked the dragonfly hooks I found at Lowe's so much I asked Hubby to hang one in the Laundry Room for the dogs leashes.


The closet in the Master Bedroom was super small and it wasn't really made for two people to share. So we made a few adjustments that gave us more room. We raised the top shelf giving us room to hang two clothes rods.


Then Hubby added these shelves. 


Since I didn't have the length to hang my dresses on the clothes rods I asked hubby to hang hooks on the wall for my longer stuff. (This wouldn't work if you had lots of dresses but is fine for a few).


And a hook on the back of the door is perfect for hanging my robe. ~Alasandra

1 comment:

  1. That came out great. I like those hooks.

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.