Jun 30, 2020

Still Alice by Lisa Genova (Goodreads Author)

Still AliceStill Alice by Lisa Genova
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Heartbreaking and very realistic.

I could identify with Alice as I had problems with my memory (lack of sleep luckily) right before I was diagnosed with PMR so I could relate to her fear and frustration and I think telling the story from Alice's POV made it more powerful although I would have liked to have learned more about her husband and children. Lydia was the only other character I really felt like I got to know. John (the husband) seemed really distant to me except for the one time when Alice told him she missed herself and he said he missed her too.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.