Feb 16, 2020

Cozumel The Park

 This is a nice little area right where you disembark where you can wait for your tour. I enjoyed looking at the different plants.


 And the animals that made their home there.



 This was also a nice place to sit and relax while you waited.




Bo volunteered to take pictures of several couples and families and one of them returned the favor and took pictures of me and him.

It's very HOT and HUMID there in August (just like here) it's also bright and colorful. Some amazing flowers. I didn't have the chance to see much wildlife but what I did see was interesting. I really would have liked to have stayed on Cozumel longer. Maybe one day we will fly to Cozumel and stay for a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.