I just love the shelves we replaced the spindles with. Bo built it himself, and he did an excellent job. I think it gives the house a nice modern look.
I love my vases, but decided the glass one didn't really look right here. It has since been moved to the Dining Room/Entryway shelf where it really shines.
And I just love my mirror, it's HUGE but looks perfect on the wall and gives the room depth. It's my favorite new acquisition for the Dining Room.
I love my vases, but decided the glass one didn't really look right here. It has since been moved to the Dining Room/Entryway shelf where it really shines.
And I just love my mirror, it's HUGE but looks perfect on the wall and gives the room depth. It's my favorite new acquisition for the Dining Room.



No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.