May 12, 2019

Entry Way & Odds and Ends

 The Entryway, I found the perfect rug for it. It's a little blah in the picture but I found a vase and flowers that look stunning and got a coat rack to hang on the wall to dress it up a bit.  The walls are Tempered Gray and the trim is Urban Sunrise. The walls look almost white or silver sometimes.

 We also got a new light for the entryway.

 I found this lamp for the Family Room.

 And this vase, I finally got some flowers to go in it.

 I decided to move this jar to my shelves in the entryway. I love the mix of colors in the glass.

And this picture. I won it years ago and have had it displayed in the study without a frame. I finally found the perfect frame for it, and it'll be living in the Family Room now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.