The general consensus is that spindles or so 80s so what's a homeowner with the dreaded spindles to do to keep their house from looking dated. This was my solution. Hubby designed and built it himself and he did a wonderful job.
I found this picture for the Dining Room Wall, it has a beautiful mixture of colors and a butterfly. Win, Win in my book. Thanks for making sure I saw it, Tammy.
I kept the old couch and chair but updated with new pillows this one is my favorite. I also got a floor lamp. I also kept the paintings, but they look different against the teal wall. It brings out the colors in the painting nicely.
And this painting just happened to have a touch of pink in it that goes well with the bench I found. I love the bench it provides extra seating as well as storage. I keep the Grandkids toys in there.
I found this picture for the Dining Room Wall, it has a beautiful mixture of colors and a butterfly. Win, Win in my book. Thanks for making sure I saw it, Tammy.
I kept the old couch and chair but updated with new pillows this one is my favorite. I also got a floor lamp. I also kept the paintings, but they look different against the teal wall. It brings out the colors in the painting nicely.
And this painting just happened to have a touch of pink in it that goes well with the bench I found. I love the bench it provides extra seating as well as storage. I keep the Grandkids toys in there.





Your hubby did a great job on the cubbie wall. Your pictures sure do pop with those wood frames on the teal wall. I love how everything has turned out.
ReplyDelete