This pillow really accents it nicely as it has all the colors in it. Wish I could have found more of them.
I toyed with which ottoman to use in here the gray or the teal, the answer was neither.
I found this pink ottoman and knew it would be perfect, it's just the right size too.
This pillow did look good with the gray ottoman though.
Not so much with the teal, it has wound up on the couch. I do love my ottomans not only are the comfortable seating but they are great for storage. The green one is now at my desk and the grey one is in the bedroom.
And hip hip hooray the horrible 80s spindles are being replaced.
This pillow did look good with the gray ottoman though.
Not so much with the teal, it has wound up on the couch. I do love my ottomans not only are the comfortable seating but they are great for storage. The green one is now at my desk and the grey one is in the bedroom.
And hip hip hooray the horrible 80s spindles are being replaced.







No comments:
Post a Comment
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.