Feb 10, 2012

Is Valentines a Commercial Scam?

Well yeah kinda just like Christmas, Easter and Halloween. But as a woman I still appreciate the pure romance of the day so. Some ideas for an inexpensive Valentines.

A homemade card. No woman is going to be upset by hearing you love her in your own words.

Flowers are always nice but if roses are out of your budget do something special with her, watch a movie that she wants to see, go for a long walk on the beach (weather permitting or cuddle up on the couch if it's cold), create a romantic dinner for two, listen to romantic music with her. Whatever your special lady enjoys tailor the day to her likes.

Guys what would make Valentines special for you?

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I wasn't sure which blog to use to leave this comment. My rose is on photobucket, under the tab animations. It was easy to use, it was our mom's first try editing photos and no kids were around to ask!

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.