Sandra's Place ~ Favorite recipes, reading list, book reviews, gardening tips and anything else that strikes my fancy.
I looove this Peaceglobe! When Mimi showed it on facebook I had to go straight and look at it...it's so pretty!(I'm jumping over to another of your blogs now :-)Peace to you and yours!
Your peace post is now linked in my blog: Peace Bloggers Unite
BEAUTIFUL peace globe. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for participating. You are #1749 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery.Hope to see you this November 4thPeace,Mimi
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.
I looove this Peaceglobe! When Mimi showed it on facebook I had to go straight and look at it...it's so pretty!
ReplyDelete(I'm jumping over to another of your blogs now :-)
Peace to you and yours!
Your peace post is now linked in my blog: Peace Bloggers Unite
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL peace globe. Just beautiful. Thank you so much for participating.
ReplyDeleteYou are #1749 in the Official Peace Globe Gallery.
Hope to see you this November 4th
Peace,
Mimi