Hubby is building a raised bed around Charybdis' grave. This is his most ambitious one to date as he is making it round..
The pink & white Verbena around Whiskers' grave. The pink did wonderful, but the white seems to be struggling to survive.
The blue flowers died after we got a heavy rain. Sorry I can't remember their name.
I love pots that are unique, I am trying to find more. Especially in larger sizes. This one is a nice size as I was able to get several plants in it.
I think it looks nice on top of the water faucet. I want to get another one for the faucet in front of the barn. I'll probably wait till this fall though.
Oh you have a lovely garden with lots of flowers that will make the bees happy.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely lovely garden.
ReplyDeleteI can see that it brings you great peace...
purrs
>^,,^<
Abby