Sandra's Place ~ Favorite recipes, reading list, book reviews, gardening tips and anything else that strikes my fancy.
I just don't get why it is anyone's business...and I am SO disappointed the current President has not kept his promise to remove the ridiculous rules that tie a person's ability to serve his or her country with who he or she sleeps with!
I too am disappointed President Obama didn't keep his promise. This story just highlights how stupid the don't ask don't tell rule is.
No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.
I just don't get why it is anyone's business...and I am SO disappointed the current President has not kept his promise to remove the ridiculous rules that tie a person's ability to serve his or her country with who he or she sleeps with!
ReplyDeleteI too am disappointed President Obama didn't keep his promise. This story just highlights how stupid the don't ask don't tell rule is.
ReplyDelete