Feb 20, 2010

Little Changes Make A Big Difference


We needed a new bedspread and I kinda wanted to change things up. But I wanted to keep the border I used with my last bedspread so Hubby wouldn't have to paint. Don't think I am being sweet and considerate I want him to make me some more raised flower beds. First I got new sheets with a nice floral print.


They look really nice with my new comforter and curtains.

Notice the pink butterfly amongst the pink and blue flowers.

I love the embroidered pink roses on the sides.


The matching curtains.




I love they way the comforter and curtains look but I'll NEVER get 100% cotton again. I hate to iron. Mainly because I am so bad at it. I burnt my hand ironing the bed-skirt.

5 comments:

  1. ohhh pretty. I like having solid colored sheets and floral quilts hehehe i dont know why

    ReplyDelete
  2. Youngest Boy bean has solid colored everything. ~AFSS

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty - love the colors and the butterflies too. Nice job and here's hoping you get those flower beds:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the comforter and your room in general. The vanity looks vintage and is VERY cool!

    ReplyDelete

No Anonymous comments or SPAM allowed. I welcome all on topic comments and civil discourse.